2 mars 2006

Lite Reagan-citat

Ronald Reagan (närmare presentationer överflödiga) var en lysande talare. Jag ramlade på en sajt som har samlat några av av hans pärlor.

Personliga favoriter:

But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidise it.

I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.

Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book.

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would steal them away.

Inga kommentarer: